Our Award winning web site design is amoung the best in Florida.
When choosing a website design company, here are a few questions to ask yourself.
- Can I easily make updates and edits to my site?
- Will my site be Search Engine optimized?
- How will people find my new site?
- Will it be created on standardized platform or custom built?
- Is it secure and protected from hacks and cyber attacks?
- Will peopleon mobile devices be able to access my site?
- What are best practices to ensure people keep coming back?
Having worked on 100s of websites on multiple different platforms, we know our stuff.
In conjuction with Marketing Matters, we won the best non-profit
website award for 2013 for Helping Feels Good (Neighbors for Neighbors)
- Meet and assess full needs.
- Draft a complete specifications of the project and produce a cost estimate.
- Product a concept design of the home and follow on pages.
- Tweak or redesign as needed to your needs.
- Develop the site.
- Develop the Mobile version of the site.
- Initial customer training to update and edit the site.
- Begin beta testing.
- 2nd training session on back end content management system.
- Optimize performance and lock down the site.
- Setup Google analytics, webmaster tools and mechant services.
- Evaluate performance and track results.
- Host, support and maintain the site.
Depending on the the time it takes to get design approvals and gather all the information and photography, you can expect the entire process to take approximately 6 to 8 weeks.
We work on a number of different platforms but the majority of our work is done in Joomla. This is an industry standard CMS (content management system), that 1000s of compaies rely on. It is easy to update and edit your own site and we give you all the training and toold you need to be your own webmaster.